We will continue after this stage with Mi Flash Tool. They can be more difficult to customize due to the lack of available options. Here, We offer the Official Xiaomi Stock ROM for Windows with a proper installation guide. It is effortless to download the Xiaomi Official Flash File. Click the “Download Link” at the bottom of the page. Latest, History stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmwares. Stock ROM Firmware Samsung SM-A105FN Country United Kingdom 🔃 Peace be upon you, Download-free-drivers provides a direct link fo…
You might be able to find a pre-rooted version of the ROM. If restoring a Nandroid backup isn’t a viable option, then your next best bet is to flash a stock ROM. Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well.
Once you’ve downloaded the original software or found an appropriate backup of your own, the process should take no more than a few minutes. Getting back to stock uses the same techniques used to install ROMs and mods in the first place. If you’re accustomed to working with a rooted phone, there should be nothing in this guide that’s peculiar or alarming. The quickest way to revert your phone back to its stock ROM is to restore your Nandroid backup. Assuming you have an up-to-date one available, this shouldn’t result in much—or any—data loss.
- A. No, Mi Flash Tool is a Windows-only application that cannot be download stock firmware installed on a Mac or Linux system.
- We can use the following method to flash firmware if you use Custom ROM or a rooted device.
- We personally suggest using the ‘clean all’ option in such cases.
- Manufacturers roll out updates over-the-air, often referred to as ‘OTA updates’.
- If it isn’t specified and you aren’t sure which version to use, always go with the most recent.
This article will explore the features of the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs and explain why these ROMs are so popular. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.